Safety Procedure Update
We hope this letter finds you and your family well. We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our office. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your health. We want to reassure you that we are taking every precaution to ensure your safety. We have enhanced cleaning procedures and implemented new safety protocols for both patients and staff. Our office is exceeding all infection control recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and will stay up to date on any new guidance issued. Our Staff will be screened daily as well as temperatures taken upon arrival. Here are some of the changes you will see at your next appointment:
- We will be utilizing a “virtual waiting room”, as you will check-in by calling or texting us from your car
- The number of patients in the office at one time will be limited, so please arrive on time for scheduled appointments
- Please come alone when possible as drivers will be asked to wait in the car. Limit 1 parent per child
- Hand sanitizing upon entry
- You will be screened prior to your appointment with a questionnaire
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival
- You will be asked to rinse with a medicated/antiseptic rinse prior to any treatment
- Air is continuously being cleaned throughout the office by purifying air cleaner units
- Additional rigorous cleaning and sanitizing of all hard surfaces and frequently used areas is maintained
We look forward to seeing you again, we are always happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the steps we take and the new implementations to keep you and every patient safe in our practice.
This is an evolving situation and we are constantly adapting to enhance our procedures and protocols. Our goal is not only your best dental health but the overall health of our community.
Thank you for your understanding and assistance!